Thursday, February 19, 2009

50 Questions

So, I've been tagged in a hundred notes on facebook. Instead of doing them all on there, I'm gonna do one here. I won't tag anyone, but if someone wants to do it, please be my guest!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my middle name is after my mom's maiden name, Linton

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmm... Don't recall. Haha, it might have been watching American Idol. Shut up.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure. It has it's moments of good and bad.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken. Prosciutto is quite delicious, too.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope. Thank goodness!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Lame question. If I was another person, how am I supposed to know what my personality is like and who I'd want to be friends with?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Constantly.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure. I've already gone sky diving, so bungee jumping is small bananas now...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Mmm... Cracklin' Oat Bran. I could live off the stuff.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, sure don't.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla, cause you can mix it with everything! Like pralines and caramel or oreos. Oh, but Pumpkin Pie ice cream is freakin' delightful!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The whole package. I guess their face.

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My ability to be so contradictory to myself.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jamilyn and Lynsie! And Katie, since I don't see you nearly often enough. And Lina and Sarah.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? I'm not tagging anyone, so I don't have to answer this question!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue jeans and no shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Angel of Mine by Monica

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd be those clickable crayons that are loaded with like 10 different colors.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Rain, Black Chamomile, Vanilla and musky smells, grass, mountain air, cookies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? My dad, informing me that I should have been invited to the leadership retreat.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yup. Steph is an awesome person!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball and Football. And I still really enjoy watching cheerleading... something I'll never get over probably.

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup, sure do.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Oh, way too many to list. Mexican and curry would probably be among the top.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both at the appropriate time. They're both so fun!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Lars and the Real Girl. So great!!!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? a black and gray argyle sweater

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both! That's why I love Utah!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both! Well, come on, we know everyone likes kisses from their special someone more than hugs any day...

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate lava cake and vanilla ice cream.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably no one.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above...

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol and Lost. Lost freakin' rocked my world. It always does, though.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Laughing, great music, August's Rhapsody, my phone ringing (it means someone wants to talk to me!), the silence in the mountains

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones!! Love Beast of Burden.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Rome, Italy.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really. What constitutes special?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cottonwood, UT

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who wants to respond

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I don't have one. Thanks for bringing that up... :)

49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Both. It exists either way. The glass contains the liquid that it does. I work with it as it is.

50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Joe Elliot, Steven Tyler, Emile Hirsch, Jane Austen, Joseph Smith. Haha, I'm not sure how well this group of people would get along, but I'd have a good time!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh did you read my post on Lars and the Real Girl!? Did you even know I have a blog? I love that movie....miss you ash!

Katie said...

Hey Ash!!
I still like to watch cheerleading too! We know too much about technique then to just sit there and be bored... We know what's freaking amazing!!
I liked reading these 50 things. I miss you too! We really need to hang out soon!! Go to a movie or something!! Love ya!!