Monday, December 13, 2010

Tunnel, tunnel, tunnel... Light?

The end of my crazy schedule is within sight. I have my first final in 3 1/2 years in less than one hour. Then my next final in less than 24 hours. And the last final is about 14 hours after that. And then, party time!

Bachelorette party, Kristin's Christmas party, Jami's Wedding party! Woot!

I'm wondering if it would be a terrible cop-out for me to call in sick on Friday... I mean, it's the day AFTER all the studying and planning and thinking needs to be done. But how beautiful would it be to have a stress free day, sleep in, get a massage and a facial and just... do nothing? That may happen.

1 comment:

Jamilyn said...

If you're serious about a massage and facial on Friday, I think I could be into that... that is, if you want a buddy. I'm always inviting myself along on your adventures. BUT seriously, let me know.