Wednesday, March 6, 2013

To Spend or Not

Things currently running through my mind on which I want to spend money, but can't decide whether it is responsible or justifiable to do so:

A 60-minute pedicure
Do's
a foot and leg massage
long-lasting polish
cute toes for Vegas swimming this weekend

Dont's
can be easily done at home
costs many dollas
takes up time I could spend making dinner for husband
or watching movies


 Do's
the recent email promises many Spring face and nail colors
I like new makeup
mail makes me happy

Dont's
previous beauty subscriptions delivered mostly lame face creams
it's a monthly subscription and cancelling is annoying
$10 for 5 samples is maybe not that cost effective


Mini's Cupcake/Great Harvest Cookie
Do's
yum
I want a snack
I want a desserty snack
I'm on a diet

Dont's
I'm on a diet (wah wah)
probably I'll make a banana pb smoothie for dinner


 Crazy Expensive and Beautiful Dolce and Gabbana Blouse
Do's
it's so pretty!
it has stripes!
it's red!
and flowy!
and I want it to be summer!
and if I don't buy all the things above, I'll have saved money!

Dont's
nothing! the $745 price tag means nothing to me!

No comments: