Friday, August 21, 2009

The Perfect Morning?

Going to Banbury Cross donuts before work...


And picking a yummy donut! Today, strawberry...


And being served that yummy donut by the hot donut guy, Ryan...



Then coming into work to find your co-worker has bought you a Banbury Cross donut to celebrate your birthday....


Alright, not exactly the perfect morning

(which would actually consist of going into Banbury Cross,
being swept off my feet by Ryan who has confessed his undying love,
being hand-fed a delicious donut by him,
being carried out the door as we both play hooky from work,
and driving to the beach for a long walk...)

But it does make for a pretty fantastic start of a new day!

4 comments:

lynsie said...

Ashley
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. and I hope ryan comes over to your work next week and sweeps you off your feet. maybe he git the memo late and thinks your birthday is then

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh...best thing I have heard you say ever!

Katie said...

I'll bet if Ryan was resisting the temptation to sweep you off your feet! It's a shame he didn't...

Anonymous said...

hey Ashley I just found your blog and I love it! keep in touch!