Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged by Jamilyn!

This is late in coming because I've been out on vacay and unable to read Jami's fantabulous blog!

3 Names you go by - Ashley, Tolman, Roxie (my sometimes bowling name)
3 Things you are wearing right now - new brown H&M shirt, a red and silver ring, and my red fake-Converse shoes
3 Restaurants I love -Noodles & Co., Cafe Rio, Wingers
3 Favorite things to do -Play piano, read, cook from scratch
3 Trips to plan on this year - hopefully another trip to Europe, Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera, St. George to see Les Mis at Tuacahn
3 Things you want badly - To travel for the rest of my life, to know what I want out of my life, to have enough time to do all the things I want to do in my spare time!
3Pets you have/had - My dog Princess, my dog Prince, and my turtles Bailey and Jailey
3 Things you did yesterday - Saw Wicked on Broadway, saw John Lennon's Imagine tribute mosaic in Central Park, saw the Manhattan skyline from a red double-decker bus
3 Things you ate today - Macaroni and Cheese, a sesame seed bagel with sun-dried tomato cream cheese, and a veggie burrito from the airport.
3 goals - Get to Europe again, become more friendly and outgoing, get my Relief Society lesson planned for next week.
3 Fears - Not getting out of the mediocrity of life often enough, not taking enough chances, and moths... I'm deathly afraid of moths...
3 Things you plan on doing today - It's 9:30 at night and there's not much left of the day. But I do plan to unpack, sleep in my own bed for the first time in a week and a half, and put new pins into my world map.
3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow - Going to work, watching one or two sessions of conference, get back into the swing of every day life.
3 Favorite Holidays -Halloween, Christmas, and 4th of July
3 Favorite beverages -
a PMS italian soda, water with lemon, and cranberry apple juice

No comments: