Monday, September 15, 2008

Tokio Hotel

Sorry, guys. My last post was a bit melodramatic. But I'm back to my normal self. Today, I just want to celebrate the band Tokio Hotel. They're a German rock band, and they are good! Not only are they super talented at such a young age, but their music style is really varied, which I love. Listening to their cd all the way through, each song echoes a different style. One song will sound like Metallica, another like Nirvana, another like Fall Out Boy... They have sound that's all their own, and I love it! So, take a listen to them if you can!

I'm heading off for a tour of the East in a week and a half. We'll be seeing Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and New York. I'm so excited to see the East in Fall! It's still probably a bit too early in the season to see the leaves change, but hopefully we'll get to experience some of that. Mostly, I'm just excited to head off on another long trip! My adventurous side has been torturing me for the past month or so, begging for a change in scenery. It's been much too long since my trip to Europe, and I can't wait to expand my knowledge of the world a bit more!!

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

You have a blog??? Why did it take me so long to know this? I miss you quite terribly. Have fun in the east. Someday you should come to Michigan.

Here And Happy! said...

Ashley, I just heard a song by Tokio Hotel. I had to click to the "artist" to check out who it was--I like them so much! But they are SO young! At least they look young. Your life sounds perfect. I'm glad you're having some fun.