Sunday, November 2, 2008

My iPod Shuffled

So, I have lots of random songs on my ipod and thought it would be fun to list the first 25 songs that come up on the ipod. Just a little insight into the music that makes my life...

1. Start Me Up-The Rolling Stones
2. Lost and Confused-Lillix
3. Rag Doll-Aerosmith
4. Good-Better Than Ezra
5. When You Put Your Hands On Me-Christina Aguilera
6. The Bare Necessities-Disney's The Jungle Book
7. The Big L.-Roxette
8. Watercoulours in the Rain-Roxette
9. Between You and Me-Hilary Duff
10. Only One-Yellowcard
11. Tequila Moonlight-Self Against City
12. Luck Be a Lady-Frank Sinatra
13. Walk Away (Maybe)-Good Charlotte
14. Tubular Bells Part 1-Pure Moods
15. Snowblind-Black Sabbath
16. Dancin' in the Moonlight-Toploader
17. Icicle-Tori Amos
18. Cats in the Cradle-Ugly Kid Joe
19. Dreaming of You-Selena
20. Prologue-The Phantom of the Opera
21. Hold On-Kristy McNichol (from the motion picture The Pirate Movie)
22. Amen-Jewel
23. Change Your Mind-The Killers
24. Spiderwebs-No Doubt
and...
25. Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Queen

There you have it. I now encourage all my friends to do the same! It's fun!

No comments: