Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blue, Gold, and White! Fight, Fight, Fight!

(Kinda) Tagged by Jamilyn

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? I never dated in high school. But I did date Boyd Bowers for a few months. And he went to my high school, even though I never associated with him when we were both at THS
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? My cute little Toyota Corolla named Tess
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? With flying colors! I got a 97%, because I got in the left turn lane too early, and because I am pathetic at reversing into parking spots.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Not at all.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Ha! Never... I suck at flirting!
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? I was in concert choir, senior year. Though, I kinda regret not getting more involved with it before then.
7. WERE YOU A NERD?
Totally. I was all about concurrent enrollment classes and getting good grades.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Varsity Cheer, baby. So funny, because I'm not the cheerleading type whatsoever. Or athletic. At all. What was I thinking?
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Nope.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Of course. I still might be able to do the dance too. It might take me a few tries to remember though... "We're the Warriors and we're the best. We've got courage deep inside..."
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? I didn't really have any favorites. Never the teacher's pet type.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Usually by the lockers. Or we went to Sconecutters or Wendys.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Taylorsville High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Warriors. Blue, Gold and White!
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? I went with Michael Schooley, senior year. Didn't go the other years.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Not particularly. I didn't hate high school, but I'm really glad to not be at that age anymore.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Taking tons of pictures afterward. I don't remember a whole lot about graduation. Besides that I got to sit near the front because the concert choir sang. And that I got to walk really close to my bestest friends.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I think we had one, but I didn't care enough to be involved. Or it wasn't very well publicized.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Nope, sure wasn't. The "groups" I was in weren't considered clubs. Yearbook, Concert Choir, and Cheer.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? I lost weight when I went to college, then gained weight while training for the marathon. I can now proudly say that I've lost that weight and am back to my high school weight! Yay!
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? No one. I never went to prom.

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I'll probably end up going, but I don't really care enough to bank on it.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yeah. I worked at Winger's as a hostess for a month, and the Holiday Inn restaurant for a month. I didn't hold down jobs well, what with cheer and school work.

2 comments:

lynsie said...

I loved readng yours and jamies coments to these quetions because i new all the answers it was kind of fun. I also love that i Know what cheer you were quoting for your header. I hope everything is going good for you.talk at you soon

Katie said...

I remember when you worked at Holiday Inn. I remember one day having cheer practice so much and lots of homework and you had to go to work that day too! I was worried about your amount of rest when you had that job with everything else!! I forgot that until now. These things are fun to spark memories!!