Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Upcoming Travel Plans


I keep promising Katie that I'll write, and I'm just now getting around to it.

I'm planning my next big trip! Nicole Nelsen and I will be going to Bruges, Paris/Versailles, Florence, Cinque Terre, and end with a day in Rome. That's three new pins I get to put in my map!! And I'm super stoked about it. Cinque Terre is freakin' gorgeous in pictures, (see left) so I can't wait to see it in person. Unfortunately, I'm making my mom jealous because I'm going to Europe and she's not. But I keep telling her it's her own fault for not saving the money and taking the time to come with me. I'm pretty sure my mom, dad, and I will eventually plan a trip for Scotland and Ireland, because that's where they are dying to go.

New York City will be calling my name in August. I'm going to meet up with my old roommate Sarah, and I'm excited to see her again! What's with all my friends moving away? I still keep thinking that it would be awesome to move elsewhere for a year or two. But I think I'd have issues being separated from my family. Anyway, NYC should be fun, and hopefully won't drain me of all the money I'll need for Europe.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for New York! We def wont spend too much money and we will still have a blast! Miss you girl! p.s. my friend amanda went to cinque terra or however you spell it and it is gorgeous, i am so jealous I didn't go.

Katie said...

Nice! Yay for traveling the world!!! That's so cool! And thanks again for blogging!!! :) Hope you have tonz of fun!!