Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes...

It's hard for me to enjoy new music when all I want is a nostalgic favorite tune.

I'm reminded of how much I love rainy mornings, even when I'm wishful for a snowy winter. Rain? I love you. I'll take you.

I feel self-conscious when I realize it's my turn to talk and my mind is a complete blank.

I am mildly dishonest when I act tough. My first reaction is to have a strong front, always. But it's not actually what I'm thinking.

I can't imagine a world without easy travel. Who would I be if I couldn't even conceive of exploring far away lands?

I'm surprised that I still seek for validation. A lot. In everything... fashion, music, written and spoken words, humor. Can't I just trust myself?

I get a little too easily wrapped up in Iron Chef America episodes. They are perfection.

I indulge in guilty pleasures like eating ice cream out of the carton while watching mindless television.

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as a quiet early morning outside, when the air has just enough chill to blow back your hair and refresh your brain for the day.



Sometimes game via Young People In Love

No comments: