Wednesday, July 27, 2011

After all, you're my Wonderwall

I hope I'm not alone on this.

But I have That One Guy. The guy I've crushed on for years. The one that I'd marry in an instant if he'd only ask. The one who gives me reason to wonder if he likes me back, but never actually acts in enough way to confirm it.

"That One Guy" has changed over the years. It will be "this" guy, then a while later, it will be "that" guy, but it's been this guy for a while now.

I'm thinking about him today. I don't particularly enjoy the days I'm thinking about him. Because it makes me do things like listen to "All Out of Love," by Air Supply and "I Can Dream About You," by Dan Hartman because they're comforting and harmless songs (by the way, these songs are easy to access because I have them on my iPod... go figure). And I mope. I hate moping... It's so, just, miserable.

Anyway. I'll be fine by tomorrow. Cause I won't be thinking of him then.
And I guess I can appreciate that feeling this way means that I have access to a love that makes me miserable. Which also means that I have access to love that makes me incandescently happy. So... you win some, you lose some!

No comments: