Friday, October 12, 2012

Outfit Post: Keys and Bells

Hair:  Ponytail
Earrings:  Target (last season)
Necklace:  L.A. Flea Market find
(does that make me look cool?  also, it was supposed to be a gift that I decided to keep for myself.  Sorry Lacy)
Tank Top:  Kohls in Logan, when I forgot to pack my tank top,
and had to make an emergency purchase for Katie's wedding.
Cardigan:  I... don't know.
Wait, I just checked the tag.  It's Mossimo brand, so apparently Target.
Trouser pants:  Target
I'm rethinking these pants after this photograph.  The bells are too big.  It makes me thighs/butt look giant.  And short?  Please affirm to me that these things are actually not true...
Wedges:  H&M find on couples spring break to Vegas
Belt:  Same H&M trip
Goonies shirt hanging on wall:  Husband's nostalgia piece
iPhone case:  c/o Lacy

2 comments: