Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend

Married weekends seem to always be busy.  But good busy.

Like going to college-hockey-games busy.


And buying pink cotton candy to support breast cancer.


(By the way, Ray apparently hates mascots.  He does not trust them.)


And we've been go-to-theme-parks-busy!

 Oh man, oh man, I LOVE Lagoon and was so bummed we didn't go this summer.  So imagine my delight when Megan invited us out for her birthday celebration.

AND Pioneer Village was open!  Oftentimes, if it's too cold, they keep that section closed.  Which is what has happened for the last two or three years I've been.
 We had a lot of fun exploring the old "shops",
discovering juke boxes, and the carriage house, which I never knew was there.
And we both LOVED the old post office.
 

Ha.  Ray was so excited about the faux meat shop.

(This pictures shows his excitement.  And makes me happy even though it's blurry.

Oh, and yes, we went on rides.
 Rattlesnake Rapids, since the day was surprisingly warm.

 Swings!  And Ray serenading me:


And of course, Samurai.  My very very favorite.
We had so much fun!  And Ray was a champ for riding rides and NOT throwing up.  (He had to skip a couple in order to be prepared for Samurai, which I told him he HAD to ride.)

So happy.  With our evening churros.
And then we went home and crashed HARD.
 

No comments: